We offer 10 week Music Together® sessions during Fall, Winter and Spring and a six week Summer session.
Each session includes:
- Classes featuring songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play that are 45 minutes of pure fun each week with your child! Stimulate your child’s development, while bonding and creating beautiful memories.
- A beautifully illustrated songbook and two professionally recorded CDs; one for the car and one for home, so that you can continue the fun outside of class.
- Exclusive online resources through the Family Music Zone and Music Together’s mobile app.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- "Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically" parent DVD for new families.
- $230 ($145 summer) for new families
- $220 ($140 summer) for returning families
- $110 ($80 summer) for additional sibling in same class
- Infants 8 months and younger are free with a registered sibling.
- $185 Guitar for Grownups Group Class for currently registered families (8 weeks)
Refunds and Make-ups:
- Refunds are not available after the first class.
- Limited make-ups are available.
- Complete refunds will be given for classes canceled due to insufficient registration.
Return to Class Schedule
Return to Registration Form